Being an entrepreneur is so hard. SO HARD. Finding the help you need and the support you want can be so difficult. Sure, you can search the web, but it is so huge that it's easy to get lost--or maybe you don't even know where to start. Am I right?
Or, maybe you're a small business that is struggling to get noticed. You don't have the energy or the budget for major marketing efforts. You're just trying to keep up with the day-to-day. You want to increase your visibility, but just don't have the time to research options or figure out what to do.
You're not alone.
This is why we created the Resource Guide. The Resource Guide is a multi-page feature at the end of many of our issues (both digital and print). We want to help women not only find the help they need, but provide a platform for women to get their businesses in front of the eyes of thousands of other female business owners across the country (and the world).
If you offer a service, product, community opportunity, course, etc... that would benefit creatives and female entrepreneurs, you need to get in the resource guide.
Our next Resource Guide will appear in ISSUE 08. Rates are reasonable and the reach is broad.
keep in mind...
- Once the issue has come off of the shelves (beginning of November), the guide is made available for FREE on our website until the next Resource Guide replaces it.
- 90% of our readers keep the magazine as a future resource which means that your listing lasts long after the magazine is off of the shelves.
We don't know about you, but this is something that we wish we'd had when starting Belong. There are SO many resources out there, but how are you supposed to find them if you don't know they exist?! This guide will connect women with one another, allowing them to use their talents to support one another and make things happen!
The Resource Guide features several different categories including:
- ATTEND / in-person conferences, workshops + events
- BEHIND THE LENS / photography + videography
- BLOG / blog related resources
- COMMUNITY / business or creative groups (online or in-person)
- DESIGN / graphic or design related services
- DEVELOP / business development, coaching, strategy
- LEARN / webinars + education
- LISTEN / podcasts
- MONEY + LEGAL / accounting + legal
- TOOLS +SUPPORT / technical support, virtual assistants, apps and other tools
- WEB / developers and designers
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ's below or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What does the listing fee include? / There are three types of listings. The standard listing is three lines--company name, brief description and website. The listing + logo is the same as the standard listing except that your logo is included. The premium listing is the standard listing with a full space for your logo.
If you look at the "sample page" above, examples of the standard listing would be Bloguettes and Rising Tide Society. Examples of the listing + logo would be Create & Cultivate and Socality. Examples of the premium listing would be Think Creative Collective and The Social Society
2. What can be included at each level? / Each level includes the basic three lines with the company name, brief description and website. The listing + logo allows you to add a small logo. The premium listing allows a whole separate space for your logo.
3. What is the deadline? / The deadline for the ISSUE 08 Resource Guide is 07/01/17. Your logo (if applicable) and payment must be received by this date in order to be included.
4. Do I have to reapply or pay again to get in the "online" Resource Guide? / No. The exact same Resource Guide that appears in ISSUE 08 will be offered on our website once the issue has come off of the shelves.
5. What do I do after I have submitted my information? / You do not need to do anything. We will send you a confirmation of your listing and invoice to the email provided.
6. Seems like all the companies in the listing are in CA so I may not be a good fit. / The "Resource Guide" sample page is JUST A SAMPLE. These companies are not necessarily included in the guide.
7. How long is the listing good for? / The listing will appear in ISSUE 08 which releases mid-August. When ISSUE 09 releases at the beginning of November, we will make the ISSUE 08 Resource Guide available on our website--FOR FREE. Any remaining print stock of ISSUE 08 will continue to be sold (which includes the Resource Guide) until they're sold out. The digital edition will remain online until the next Resource Guide takes it's place. Therefore, the listing is good for a long time!
8. How is payment handled? / Once you've provided your information via the online form, we will send you an invoice and you can pay via papal or credit card.
9. What date will the issue that the Resource Guide is in be available? / The Resource Guide will appear in ISSUE 08 which will be released in mid-August.
10. Can I be listed in multiple categories? / YES! You can choose to be listed in more than one category. There is a multi-listing discount for additional listings. 75% off your second listing. 50% off your third listing and beyond.
SOMETIMES, YOU JUST NEED TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF, RIGHT?